Friday, August 31, 2007
hello :)
The idea of making a blog used to sound really time consuming and boring to me. Actually, it still does but i guess when i get to blog about anything i want for english class, it beats having to write an essay or anything of that sort. When I come to think of it, blogging isn't that bad.

Guess what! After this my brother Nick is picking me up and we're going to go to sushi tei for dinner. I love sushi. If ive had a day where Ive been eating unhealthy food - for instance mie goreng for breakfast, chicken nuggets and rice for lunch - I always ask to go to a sushi restaurant for dinner. To me sushi seems so healthy and clean and light. I could eat it everyday if i had to. Japanese people are geniuses.

Speaking of Japanese people, my brother Chris is moving to Japan in January next year. Im so upset! Partly becuase im going to miss him becuase he's going to be moving even farther away from Jakarta than Vietnam and partly because I am SO jealous. I WANT TO GO TO JAPAN!!!!!!! I've actually never been to Japan before but it just seems so cool. I mean, so many cool ideas originated from Japan. Japanese people are uber smart, aren't they? Robots, handphones, heated toilet seats. wow. Im also a Naruto and Bleach geek (for people who don't know what that is, they're Japanese cartoon/comics). Before I started to get into Japanese manga and anime, i hated comics. I still do but with the exception of Naruto and Bleach. The storyline of both animes are awesome. I sound retarded. Because i grew a liking to these cartoons, Ive wanted to learn the actual Japanese language. See?? There is something good that can come out of watching cartoons! :)

Anyways. my brother's here now. He's already yelling at me to get off the computer becuase I'm always facebook-ing and chatting on msn but now i have an excuse. This is for english.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

posted by four and a half at 6:42 PM |

0 Comments: