Tuesday, September 11, 2007
You know when you are watching a movie and something happens to the character and you think "haha that sucks! Good thing that wasn't me!" Things always happen in movies that we think could NEVER happen to us, right? Well from now on I will always feel for the character that gets embarrassed or something because I now know how they feel!
The other day at Coffee Bean i decided that i had to go to the bathroom...but since the place doesn't have one me and Kendal had to walk down and around the corner. well after trying not to let my purse touch the nasty floors in the stall and plugging my nose at the gross sewer smells that pollute the bathrooms here...i came out to wash my hands. As i am washing though i notice that these little ladys keep looking at me funny, but hey I'm a bule so maybe that is what they are looking at. As i turn to leave Kendal shrieks and grabs my arm. Thinking that there is like some rodent or bug on me a also start to freak out. Then i realize what Kendal is really yelling about....my skirt is TOTALLY tucked into my underwear. YEA....it was bad..
So i quickly fix it but it is too late, the ladys are already laughing hysterically and i am already turing red. I laugh it off and me and Kendal make our way back to the Coffee Bean in tears we are laughing so hard. Can you imagine if kendal wouldn't have been with me?? I WOULD HAVE WALKED ALL THE WAY BACK TO COFFEE BEAN WITH HALF A SKIRT ON!! Ugh just thinking about that makes me cringe! How embarrassing!!!!!!! But anyways it is a good memory now, and i will always, always, ALWAYS check my skirt before coming out of a bathroom again!

Labels:

posted by four and a half at 3:53 PM |

5 Comments:

At September 12, 2007 at 7:52 PM, Blogger four and a half said........
hahahaha...great memory, so glad you wrote about it!
 


At September 12, 2007 at 7:52 PM, Blogger four and a half said........
this is kendal btw
 


At September 16, 2007 at 12:25 AM, Blogger "Moo," said the cow. said........
I..I really don't think I was supposed to read this. :P
 


At September 16, 2007 at 8:19 PM, Blogger vitriolic said........
...
that nearly happened to me in SPH toilet, fortunately when i got out, there were mirrors and i saw my skirt.. yeah. thank God no one was around!!

yerr.. i check my skirt before going out of every toilet now..

xD, Steph
 


At September 19, 2007 at 3:15 PM, Blogger Naphthalene said........
Dang, that happened to me once in the school and it was SOOOOO embarrassing! Good thing that a girl came up to me and told me about the skirt!

i always check my skirt now after i go to the bathroom!