Monday, September 10, 2007
Did you know turtles can breath through their butt? Is that so not fair or what?? I wonder why God didn't create us with that same bootylious feature??

Well, this is a pretty fine topic in my opinion so I'll go ahead and dissect the idea.

If we could breath out of our butts, we wouldn't have to worry about being smothered in the face.
If we could breath out of our butts, we'd have another esophagus type thing, the more the better!
If we could breath out of our butts, it would be easier to exercise because we wouldn't run out of breath as easily.

But...

If we could breath out of our butts, things would be more complicated "down there".
If we could breath out of our butts, it would be more difficult to swim under water.
If we could breath out of our butts, we would have to have different kind of pants to accommodate our breathing passage.

In short, there are pluses and minuses to both being able and not being able to breath through our butts like turtles. I'm sure God had an extensively important reason why he didn't give us breathable butts. I don't know about you, but I'm glad he didn't!

(kendal)
posted by four and a half at 7:32 PM |

0 Comments: