Sunday, December 9, 2007
I reallyyy have no clue what to write right now. It is Sunday night and there is one week left of school so I am not really in the school mode. I am just ready to sleep in and take it easy for 3 weeks. WOOHOO! My grandparents are coming on Tuesday and so I am really excited! I just need to get through this last week!! Usually the last week before break is fun... and maybe the last few days will be but i know for sure that these first few days SUCK! Tomorrow I have my IOP to do and lets just say I am super nervous for it!!! Plus I have this weird bahasa homework due tomorrow and I am not even sure what I am supposed to do for it. Then on Tuesday i have a stupid math test plus I think i have my first volley ball game of the season... which I am not looking super forward to because I am not that good at volley ball. I think one of the main reasons that I don't improve that much in volley ball is because i can't understand what she is saying. She speaks in Indonesian the whole time and i catch just a few words that she says. These are the times that I wish I lived back in America! Haha. Friday night was the deeper concert, and it was actually really fun. The band is really good. The only weird thing was that everyone jumped. Haha I don't know why but when it is christian songs I don't feel like jumping as much as usual. I think my favorite part was when there was the candle lighting and stuff. It was really relaxing and christmas-y.. haha. Today was Zowie's birthday party. It was fun! We went to the Mariot for lunch and has some amazing food! Then we waved and hitted on random guys on the toll road... that was probably the best part! Especially when we tried to through our number at some guy... bwahahaha! Then we went and played pool at Piza. All in all it was a fun day. Boy I really dont want to go back to school tomorrow!! I just have to keep the word HOLIDAY running through my head and I think I will be ok. Well it is kinda late..actually its not but I am tired. Sorry this is a really random post!! My brain couldn't think of anything to write... I think IB has turned it into mush. GUH.
~Hana
posted by four and a half at 9:35 PM |

0 Comments: