Saturday, December 8, 2007



christmas is definitly my favourite holiday of the year. i loooooooooove it. i dont know what it is about it that makes me so festive every year, but nevertheless, i do become surprisingly festive. i find it really sad to see people not excited during the christmas season. christmas is always so pretty and exciting i dont know how its possible not to be excited. maybe the fact that i dont have to go to school for three weeks and ill be receiving presents is a big factor as to why i get so excited about this holiday. i guess the only thing i dont like about christmas is having to figure out what presents to buy my family. what if they dont like what i get them? what if someone else gets them the same thing? its just so irritating having to think about all that. i wish i could just read people's minds and buy them what they really want so they wont have to pretend to like the presents i get them if they find it to be average.

do you guys know the song Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt? ive never been so in love with a christmas song until my dad played it on his strereo the other night. yes i know that this is a relatively old song, but its not my fault that i havent heard of it before =). the song's so cute and funny and unique, i never get bored listening to it. i usually dont put the lyrics of songs in my blogs but this song needs to be put in my blog. its too good. (i wont put the whole song down; just little parts of it.)

Santa Baby -Eartha Kitt
Santa baby, slip a sable under the tree, For me.
been an awful good girl,
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight.

Think of all the fun I've missed,
Think of all the fellas that I haven't kissed,
Next year I could be just as good,
If you'll check off my Christmas list,

Santa cutie, and fill my stocking with a duplex, And checks.
Sign your 'X' on the line,
Santa cutie, and hurry down the chimney tonight.

Come and trim my Christmas tree,
With some decorations bought at Tiffany's,
I really do believe in you,
Let's see if you believe in me,

Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing, A ring.
I don't mean on the phone,
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight,
Hurry down the chimney tonight,
Hurry, tonight.

ISNT IT CUTE?!?!?! i highly recommend anyone who hasnt heard of this song to downlowad it right away. i know it may seem a little weird in the beginning since its not very often we hear someone sing about santa that way, but after a while, it really starts to get to you. its addicting and im a MAJOR addict.
------------------------------------------------------------------
here are some christmas jokes:

How come you never hear anything about the 10th reindeer "Olive" ?
Olive ?
Yeah, you know, "Olive the other reindeer, used to laugh and call him names"
HAHA!

What did Adam say on the day before Christmas ?
It's Christmas, Eve !
HAHA!

What do elves learn in school?
The ELF-abet
HAHA!

Why is Christmas just like a day at the office?
You do all the work and the fat guy with the suit gets all the credit.
HAHA!

(the funnier jokes were kind of off color so i decided it wasnt a good idea to share them) :)

well, i hope all you guys have a lovely christmas and a happy new year. may your parents/siblings/boyfriend(s)/friends give u what you acutally want
posted by four and a half at 3:20 PM |

0 Comments: