Monday, October 22, 2007
Just to get this blog going again after two weeks of not posting.
For fun (x-posted from my FB and LJ).


The rules are simple: List (20) things you want to say to 20 people but know you never will. Don't say who they are.

1. You and your family may be the "perfect" Christians, but it's because of people like you that I turn away from the church.

2. Everytime I'm near you I make a fool of myself. I'm sorry, but maybe you didn't realize that not everyone can be blessed with your brains.

3. You mean more to me than anything else in the world and it breaks my heart to know that you're going on without me.

4. It truly bothers me that as much as I hate you, I'm the one who put you on your pedestal. You're not perfect.

5. Just because you're a PK doesn't mean you have to be so close-minded. Open your eyes.

6. I know you always said those things just to make me feel better. It's okay. We both knew who would make it in the end.

7. We were never close friends but you didn't have to completely ignore me once I left. Thanks for caring.

8. Though I have no justification for it, you can't believe how hurt I was when you asked my best friend and not me.

9. Sometimes I just want to really be a part of your world. But then I remember your friends and I know it isn't worth it.

10. You never noticed but I was always trying to impress you. Little as you were in my life.

11. High school crushes are overrated - get over yourself.

12. I'm sorry for third grade.

13. You're a b**** and as much of a jerk as he was he didn't deserve that. Yet eveyone's still on your side.

14. Even though it was years ago and you probably regretted it afterwards, thanks for saying it to me because you were the first. If you hadn't, I wouldn't have known what a great friend you could be.

15. You're my role model and always make me feel like I belong. Thanks.

16. I'm not sure what you saw in me but I was honored to be your 'favorite.'

17. Thanks for believing in me. Both you and your husband.

18. I'll forever be indebted to you for your kindness.

19. I've never been in love but you sure got me pretty close.

20. You never showed me you cared until I moved to the other side of the world. Nonetheless, I'm lucky to have you as a friend.

Labels:

posted by Pb, lead at 6:36 PM |

0 Comments: